Academic Rules & Regulations
1. The school reserve to itself the right of admission.
2. The school is open to boy and girl irrespective of caste are careed provided the child fulfills certain requirement set by the school and the parents concerned undertake to comply with all Rules and Regulations formed by the School management.
3. Parents or guardians wishing to withdraw their children or wards from school must notify their intention to the Principal. The transfer Certificate will be issued within 7 days after such notice.
4. Requisition for Transfer Certificate is to be made in writing by the Parents/Guardians accompanied by a T.C. Fee No. Transfer Certificate will be issued until all the dues to the School are paid.
5. Students should be have in a refined manner wherever they go. They should always greet their teachers, elders and friends in a pleasant and audible tone of voice, whenever they meet them in school or outside.
6. Student should be careful not to throw papers etc. any where in the school premises. They shuld use the dustbin, specially provided for the purpose, Specially during the tiffin period.
7. Parents and guardians are encouraged to meet teacher to enquire about the progress of their children.
8. All should be habitually clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on all school days. A student who is slovenly dressed may not be permitted into the class room or may even be sent home.
9. All students must speak English in the school, failing which they are liable to be punished.
10. In the absence of the teacher in the class room. Pupils are required to observe silence and obey the monitor of the class.
11. All pupils are expected to the present for assembly.
12. No child is permitted to leave the school premises without the permission of the principal which will be granted only at specific written request from the parents.
13. Untidiness is liable to be sent back home or fined.
14. It is the duty of all the students to keep their class-rooms and other place in an around the school, clean and in order, they should cultivate the habit of using the dustbin.
15. No pupil can be absent without obtaining prior permission from the principal or his delegate.